Monday, 5 August 2013

Out Of Office

Hey everyone :)

So you may have noticed a missing post from me on Friday (slaps wrist) and I'm not going to be doing a lifestyle post today or a weigh in Wednesday... I have been really poorly for the last few days (boo) and I couldn't even bare the thought of sitting at my iMac for a lengthy period of time. I'm definitely on the mend now (although still feeling slightly sick). 

Yet now I am deciding to swan off to London! Haha, me and my friend have had this plan for months now to go and visit our friend Sarah down South, so we're off there until Thursday, and needless to say there will be no time for blog writing! If I was well I would have pre-written posts, as I understand consistency is key, but I was just taken away with having this stupid sickness! 

I hope you understand. If you want to ifnd out what I'll be getting up to you can find me on all these different social media networks:

Twitter - @Charllucy
Instagram - Charlmathews

And here are a few pictures to brighten up your Monday morning!


Me and my amazing, adorable and beautiful niece!





All of those pictures were either pinned on my pinterest or instagram pictures - so go follow me! Feel free to leave your blogs, pinterests, twitters and everything else in the comments :)

Lots of Love,
Charlotte xxx

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get well soon =)

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete