Monday, 22 July 2013

My Graduation! || Lifestyle post #4

Hey everyone :)

So on Thursday 18th July 2013 I graduated! Woohoo! I was so ready for it, yet very anxious. I didn't know many people there, so was worrying (as always) over nothing. But I just thought I share my pictures with you! It was a gorgeous day up at Carlisle Cathedral, and the temperature hit 34 degrees celsius at one point... not a good look in a cap and gown! I am officially a teacher - woohoo! This post is going to be very picture heavy - so be warned! I did a post about the make-up I wore on the day, you can read that here :)






 Getting my cap and gown :)
 Attractive Charlotte...






 About to get the professional photos taken - it was literally boiling in that hotel!








 Me and one of my tutors - such an amazing woman!


I'm not sure if you can see that last badge but it says 'Cumbria Teacher' woot woot! I had such a fantastic day and felt very proud of myself. It was lovely to spend it with my parents too.
Have you graduated recently?

Lots of Love,
Charlotte xxx

4 comments:

  1. This looks so exciting, church looks beautiful! Congrats :) x

    Sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - it was so beautiful! I especially loved the ceiling - full of stars!
      Charlotte xxx

      Delete
  2. Congrats :)
    I'm just starting Uni in September and I can't wait! :)

    emgeorgias.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uni is one of the best experiences of my life, and I'm so sad to be leaving! You'll have an amazing time - good luck! Enjoy every minute :) And thank you!!
      Charlotte xxx

      Delete