Friday, 19 July 2013

Graduation FOTD

Hey everyone :)

So yesterday I officially graduated - woohoo! On Monday I will be sharing the pictures and memories from such a wonderful day. It was so hot it was crazy - but great as at my sister's graduation it poured it down. Clearly, with the weather being so hot it made me think about what make-up I was going to wear and how I was going to make it last. Here are all the products and tools I used:


I'll go through each of the things I wore and put them in order of when I applied them. You'll notice a lot of matte products as I really didn't want to look shiny in the professional photographs being taken.

Benefit POREfessional (applied with fingers)
Nars Sheer Matte Foundation - Mont Blanc (applied with fingers)
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 1 (blending with fingers)
Rimmel Stay Matte powder 001 Transparent (applied with fluffy powder brush - the pink one)
MAC Dame Blusher (applied with elf angled blush brush)
Benefit Hoola (In the Cabana Glama kit - applied with ecotools fluffy brush and real techniques contour brush)
MAC Soft and Gentle (applied with real techniques contour brush)
MAC Charcoal Brown eyeshadow for eyebrows (applied with 266 brush - which I forgot to include in the picture)
Me Me Me Arch Angel Define Brows
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
MAC All That Glitters eyeshadow (applied with models own eye shading brush)
MAC Woodwinked eyeshadow (applied with Urban Decay shading brush)
Urban Decay Hustle from NAKED palette (applied with MAC 222)
Blended out with ecotools fluffy eye brush
Urban Decay Virgin to highlight brow bone and inner corner
Eyeko skinny mini liquid eyeliner in black
HD Brows kit in Bombshell (darkest colour applied over eyeliner)
The Body Shop eyelash curlers
Benefit They're Real Mascara - top lashes
Maybelline The Rocket Waterproof mascara for bottom lashes (stops it from transferring from down your face!)
Sleek twist up lip pencil in 654 pink rose
MAC Chatterbox lipstick
Barry M lipgloss (no colour or even number on it - sorry!)

Phew - that's everything I promise! There are so many products because I really wanted to make sure my make up lasted and I didn't have to bother about touching it up too much through the day and just enjoying myself. My eye make up lasted amazingly well, my face make up melted off a bit by the end of the day - but I wasn't too bothered as it was 34 degrees at one point! And in a cap and gown, that can be expected a little. Especially on my forehead where the cap was sitting. 

As I said I will be posting all the pictures from my graduation on Monday, but here's a quick sneak preview just to see what my make up was like!

 (It's not my most attractive picture, so excuse me for this haha!)

What make up do you go to for a special occasion? Do you always wear the same thing or change it up? What make up do you wear on a hot day? I wish I didn't have to wear any as it was so hot! I have been putting off wearing it at all if possible, or applying it at the very last minute if I have to go out.

Lots of Love,
Charlotte xxx

2 comments:

  1. your make up looked beautiful comgrats on graduating

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I had such a fantastic day!
      Charlotte xxx

      Delete