Saturday, 27 July 2013

First Impressions of Maybelline Baby Lips!

Hey everyone :)

I know I'm supposed to post a beauty/fashion post on a Friday, but I had to wait until today (Saturday) as I have just had an exciting package! I have been desperate to try the new Maybelline Baby Lips since I heard they were being released in the UK. I got an email through from Boots and saw that they were releasing them, and got rather over-excited. You could put your name down to be emailed when they were released, which I then decided to do. Then, on Wednesday, I got the email through. I had read and heard that they were going to be sold out everywhere and people were on waiting lists for the products, so naturally I clicked straight through to the website ready to order myself one! I couldn't choose between 2, then saw that it was 3 for 2.... So now I am the proud owner of 3 new Baby Lips!













Now, sadly enough, the thing that drew me in most about these lip balms are the packaging. It's just so cute isn't it?! I love the bright colours and the colour combinations. I decided to pick up Peach Kiss, Pink Punch and Hydrate. I'm really chuffed as the Hydrate lip balm has SPF in, so that's what I shall be taking on holiday. Obviously, seeing as I only got these lip balms today, I can't do a full on review of them. My first impressions are high though, the colour is extremely sheer, but strong enough to see on your lips (for the pink and peach shades). I especially love the colour of the Pink Punch on my lips. They all feel really hydrating at first use, and I'm excited to incorporate them in to my every day routine.

I am also really impressed with how quickly the delivery was, as I said I ordered them on the Wednesday, paid for standard delivery (£2.95), and they have arrived on Saturday! Nice one Boots.

Have you tried the new Baby Lips? Would you like to try them? What's your favourite lip balm?
You can pick them up here for £2.99 from Boots, and Maybelline was on 3 for 2 when I ordered.

Lots of Love,
Charlotte xxx

2 comments:

  1. I agree, the packaging is so cute! they sound lovely :) x

    Sinead | http://sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am definitely loving them so far! Thanks for reading :)
      Charlotte xxx

      Delete